Contact: Lynn Harker Email: email@example.com
Apologies for Absence
To receive any apologies for absence.
Disclosures of Interest
Members are invited to disclose any disclosable pecuniary interest they have in any item on the agenda which comprises
1. Details of any employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain.
2. Details of any payment or provision of any other financial benefit (other than from the authority) made or provided within the relevant period in respect of any expenses incurred by you in carrying out duties as a member, or towards your election expenses. (This includes any payment or financial benefit from a trade union within the meaning of the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992.
3. Details of any contract which is made between you (or a body in which you have a beneficial interest) and the authority.
(a) Under which goods or services are to be provided or works are to be executed; and
(b) Which has not been fully discharged.
4. Details of any beneficial interest in land which is within the area of the authority.
5. Details of any licence (alone or jointly with others) to occupy land in the area of the authority for a month or longer.
6. Details of any tenancy where (to your knowledge).
(a) The landlord is the authority; and
(b) The tenant is a body in which you have a beneficial interest.
7. Details of any beneficial interest in securities of a body where
(a) That body (to your knowledge) has a place of business or land in the area of the authority; and
(b) Either –
(i) The total nominal value of the securities exceeds £25,000 or one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that body; or
(ii) If that share capital of that body is of more than one class, the total nominal value of the shares of any one class in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest exceeds one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that class.
A “disclosable pecuniary interest” is an interest of a councillor or their partner (which means spouse or civil partner, a person with whom they are living as husband or wife, or a person with whom they are living as if they are civil partners).
Exclusion of Press and Public
To consider whether the press and public should be excluded from the meeting during consideration of any item on the agenda.
To confirm the minutes of the last meeting held on 10 November 2017 (copy enclosed).
To consider a report by the Strategic Policy and Scrutiny Adviser (copy enclosed).