Calendar of Meetings
Subscribe to updates
Register of interests
Stanley Bernard (Stan) Collins
This register of interests was published on Friday, 21st June, 2019, 10.06 am.
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I, Stanley Bernard (Stan) Collins a Member or co-opted voting Member of the Cumbria County Council give notice that I have the following pecuniary and other interests as are required to be registered under the Council's Code of Conduct and relevant Regulations.
Disclosable Pecuniary interests are interests as specified in regulations made by the Secretary of State and either it is your interest or your partner (which means spouse or civil partner, a person with whom you are living as husband or wife, or a person with whom you are living with as if you are civil partners) within the following descriptions. (Please state NONE where appropriate)
1. (Pecuniary Interest) Please give details of any employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain
Description of your employment activity
Name of Employer or Body
Reinsurance Claims Consultancy
2. (Pecuniary Interest) Please give details of any payment or provision of any other financial benefit (other than from the relevant authority) made or provided within the relevant period in respect of any expenses incurred by you in carrying out duties as a member, or towards your election expenses. (This includes any payment or financial benefit from a trade union within the meaning of the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992.
Name of Person or Body making Payments
Details of Payment or Benefit
Election expenses for CCC Election May 2017 paid by Westmoreland and Lonsdale Liberal Democrats
3. (Pecuniary Interest) Details of any contract which is made between the relevant person (or a body in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest) and the relevant authority (a) under which goods or services are to be provided or works are to be executed; and (b) which has not been fully discharged
Description of Contract
4. (Pecuniary Interest) Details of any beneficial interest in land which is within the area of the relevant authority.
Address/Description of Land
Nature of Interest in Land
8 Gowan Close, Staveley, Kendal LA8 9NW
5. (Pecuniary Interest) Details of any licence (alone or jointly with others) to occupy land in the area of the relevant authority for a month or longer.
Address/Description of Land
Nature of Licence in Land
6. (Pecuniary Interest) Details of any tenancy where (to your knowledge) - (a) The landlord is the relevant authority; and (b) The tenant is a body in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest.
Address/Description of Property
Nature of Interest in Property
7. (Pecuniary Interest) Details of any beneficial interest in securities of a body where (a) That body (to your knowledge) has a place of business or land in the area of the relevant authority; and (b) Either - (i) The total nominal value of the securities exceeds £25,000 or one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that body; or (ii) If that share capital of that body is of more that one class, the total nominal value of the shares of any one class in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest exceeds one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that class.
Name of Company
8. (Non-Pecuniary Interest) Details of any body of which you are a member or in a position of general control or management and to which you are appointed or nominated by the County Council.
Name of Body
9. (Non-Pecuniary Interest) Details of any body of which you are a member or in a position of general control or management and which (i) exercises functions of a public nature (ii) is directed to charitable purposes, or (iii) is a body which includes as one of its principal purposes influencing public opinion or policy (this includes political parties or trade unions).
Name of Body
Liberal Democrats Northwest Region Executive, Member of English Council, English Council
Miller Riches Trust
10. (Non-Pecuniary Interest) Details of any person from whom you have received, since 1 July 2012, a gift of hospitality with an estimated value of at least £100. You must register any gifts and hospitality worth over £100 that you receive personally in connection with your official duties.
Details of Gift or Hospitality received including date
Name and Address of Donor
11. Declarations - I have not omitted information that ought to be given in this notice and have not provided information that is materially false or misleading. I agree to give further written notice to Cumbria County Council's Monitoring Officer of any change to the interests specified above within 28 days of becoming aware of it.
Please state if you agree with these Declarations (Yes/No)